DC
Options

Vendors Posting

What is with all of the vendor's posting - for anyone reading that is a vendor - sorry but you are not supposed to be on here.

It makes it hard to tell what is a true referral from another bride over a vendor - though some become pretty clear.

Re: Vendors Posting

• Options
    So I just replied to someone's post about a venue. I'm actually planning my own wedding right now and was combing through the forums for some advice on photography, but I also happen to be an events coordinator for a winery close to DC. I get that people don't want vendors flooding the forums, but who knows... maybe someone can help who you weren't expecting. After all, for me, it's been exhausting trying to comb through google searches, and even the knot's vendors area seems to be not overly reliable (maybe based more on people who pay for ad space? Hmm). Just a thought :)
  • Options
    I am with you on this, I just got married, I have been getting the most pathatic emails from vendors sent to my inbox here it is laughable at best. Oh @atowle1 I loved the winery that you posted about was to small for my crowd we had, Loved it though..

Oh photography we used Ben Michalski he was great all release affordable,,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards