Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

LadyJ

I wrote FMIL last night and asked her how the day went.  She said it went well, she bought her outfit and would show us this weekend when we got to visit.  I don't know what it includes. 

I will keep you updated.  FI will tell her again he wants her in a hat.  He wants all the British women in hats.  I am going to tell my friends tonight, they will think it's funny b/c they know him. 

Re: LadyJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think your BMs should get hats for your reception!
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some of those fascinators are still pretty striking, I think she'll be good either way!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You take the hats off at 6pm.  they are a day time thing.  Much like you are not supposed to wear tuxes before 6pm.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh so many rules.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI looks up the rules all the time in Debrett's, which is kinda like Emily Post, but more formal, as well.  Have I told you guys that before?  http://www.debretts.com/

We have to provide a hat table.  It will be in the ladies lounge.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want to crash your wedding. It may be the closest to London I ever get.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll have to wear a hat.

Also I'm sure you can make it to London.  BA has sales all the time! It's not like the weather is all that great in the summer anyway so it doesn't matter if you come in Oct or whatever.  

My friends came in Oct for a steal.  Included flights, hotel, rental car, for something like $450 each, a little less for their kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards