DC
Options

Photographer for 1-2 hours?

Looking for a photographer to take photos during short ceremony and a few simple, classic portraits afterwards in Alexandria. Don't want all the before/ family shots or fancy albums. Anyone know someone? Evening wedding on May 21, 2011.  Thanks! 

Re: Photographer for 1-2 hours?

• Options
    elamb2alelamb2al member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking for a photographer to take photos during short ceremony and a few simple, classic portraits afterwards in Alexandria. Don't want all the before/ family shots or fancy albums. Anyone know someone? Evening wedding on May 21, 2011.  Thanks! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check with my photographer - his name is Hino Banzon, http://www.hinofoto.com. i think his smallest package should take care of your needs and he doesn't try to push any of the extras like the photo albums and stuff.
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jim Johnson Photography
    www.picturestorystudio.com
    202 686 7300

I highly recommend Jim.  When we talked to him about our wedding, he related a story of a very small wedding he'd photographed -- just the couple and their bird, plus the minister, in their condo.   It sounded stunning!

Jim photographed my first wedding, back in 1992.  He has been our family photographer for annual portraits ever since.  He will photograph my upcoming wedding next summer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I suggest Enoch Lowry. Pricing can't be beat, he's extremely flexible with packages and pricing and the nicest photographer I've met.

http://enochlowry.com/index2.php#/home/
    Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    knitgirl13knitgirl13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andrea Rawlings did a great job with my engagement photos and has a 2-3 hour package for weddings.  Her website is www.arawlingsphotography.com
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards