DC
Options

George Street photography??

Hi, I'm getting married 4/27/13, n looking for a photographer, but everyone I've seen is out of our budget until we came across George street , their website looks nice n we met with a consultant and the portfolio they showed was very nice but their reviews on their service are not good, has anyone used them before? How was your experience with them?

Re: George Street photography??

• Options
    I haven't used them. I'm looking for one myself. What are the packages running? I was going to visit "The Pros" because they have awesome photo, video and DJS packages. I do believe that someone placed some comments about George Street further down in the blog postings though. Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using Route 1 Multimedia. They did our engagement shots, which we LOVED. They had a few packages to choose from, which was nice. We didn't want all a full day with me getting ready, etc., and it seemed almost everyone else only wanted to sell a full day.
  • Options
    They book there photographers from Craigslist to do your photo's , one of my friends who was going to use them found that out the hard way, contact our photographer we used, Ben Michalski he will work with all budgets, give you release 5 of us in my office building used him, his number is 410-720-9767,,,Hope this helps you out,
  • Options
    We actually used ArtsGroup Photography...   it was a clear choice.. they are a non-profit and are tax-deductible.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards