DC

Getting nervous??

My finance thinks i'm overreactiing!
Am I the only one??

Re: Getting nervous??

• edited December 2011
    Nope, my FI tells me that I am stressed out for no reason. That if I sleep more I will be able to do more. Well the reason that I do not go to sleep is that he is not helping enough with the wedding. It has been four weeks and he still does not have his guest list together. Umm our save the dates have not even gone out.. Did I mention that I am getting married in January????

M

So to make a long story short no you are not the only one..
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, the good news is, you can probably skip the save the dates at this point, since they wouldn't make it there much faster than the invitations...
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_getting-nervous?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:57Discussion:b46d8e9f-27a4-4877-ab86-18ad7fce6620Post:51cd9587-49b8-478c-87e1-f756c4a72b19">Re: Getting nervous??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, the good news is, you can probably skip the save the dates at this point, since they wouldn't make it there much faster than the invitations...
    Posted by 2dBride[/QUOTE]

Yup ... just what I was thinking.  With a wedding in January, its more than past the time for Save-the-Dates. 

It's time to be nervous about those invitations.  If you want them in the mail 8 weeks before the wedding, that means you should have them (or, at least, the envelopes) about 10 - 12 weeks in advance so you can start addressing them.  I think that might be right about ... NOW!!!  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!  Good luck.
  • JulieA99JulieA99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    today is 60 days til my wedding!!!
    Invitations are out....havent heard from photographer (emailed twice)!
    My DJ is on top of things, so is the flowerist........
    Any suggestions on hair?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards