DC

Alcohol... stocking our own bar... help!

Hi DC brides, 

I grew-up in the DC area but haven't lived in the area sense high school. We are stocking our own bar and I have no idea where to go. Our plan right now is to serve a red and white wine, 2 signature drinks, and 2-3 kegs/half kegs of beer. Right now we are thinking our signature drinks will be a margarita and something with wiskey in it. My FI is thinking about a wiskey sour (any other easy wiskey drink suggestions would be helpful too). For beer we were thinking corrona light, something a little bit darker, and then guinness (I know it's darker then most people like BUT my family is Irish). 

Any help would be great!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Re: Alcohol... stocking our own bar... help!

• If you know anyone in the military, the class six is always a lot cheaper plus there is no tax! Would probably save you a lot. Hope this helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try Trader Joes in DC or VA for wine. About $4/ bottle for a great wine:)
  • <div>Try the new Costco in DC. They have liquor.</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_alcohol-stocking-our-own-bar-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:57Discussion:b662cb77-c156-498a-938c-216bee4e970dPost:37b1f6e8-2978-4cc1-9761-1ff4c55c1527">Alcohol... stocking our own bar... help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi DC brides,  I grew-up in the DC area but haven't lived in the area sense high school. We are stocking our own bar and I have no idea where to go. Our plan right now is to serve a red and white wine, 2 signature drinks, and 2-3 kegs/half kegs of beer. Right now we are thinking our signature drinks will be a margarita and something with wiskey in it. My FI is thinking about a wiskey sour (any other easy wiskey drink suggestions would be helpful too). For beer we were thinking corrona light, something a little bit darker, and then guinness  (I know it's darker then most people like BUT my family is Irish).  Any help would be great!!!! Thanks!!!!
    Posted by smears09[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards