DC

Venue for Bridal Shower in Northern VA

I know I'm being naughty by involving myself in this, but it sounds like my bridesmaids are having trouble finding an inexpensive venue for my bridal shower.

Anyone have any ideas?  There would be about 25 guests invited.
murrayed

Re: Venue for Bridal Shower in Northern VA

• Melissa7701Melissa7701 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is really hard to find inexpensive shower venues up here! Do they have a theme or type of shower in mind?
  • edited December 2011
    I really don't know, I'm trying to stay on the sidelines.  Personally though, I'd be happy with punch and pie; I'm not expecting anything fancy.
    murrayed
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing our rehearsal dinner at Eggspectations in Chantilly.  They have a room that fits about 35 and it was pretty reasonable.  The room is $50 for the first 2 hours.  You can order off the menu or do a fixed menu with options for people to choose the day off.  The examples of fixed menus I saw ranged from $16/person to $25/person.  It all depends on what you select for options.  And the price person includes soda.  Alcohol was extra I think.

Also, Wildfire in Tysons had reasonable prices on their website private party menus.  Don't know if there's a cost or minimum for the room though.

Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards