DC

Great DC photographer!

I just got married in Middleburg and took a chance on Linda Wang (lindawangphotography.com), a local photographer that I randomly found online - and she was totally, utterly fantastic. 

She was super-responsive and nice from the first email exchange. She arrived early for the wedding and was really easy to work with for the couple and family portraits. Throughout the evening, she was everywhere without being at all in the way, and several guests commented on how great she was at getting in people's faces without getting in their faces, if that makes sense.

But most importantly, the pictures are lovely. Great colors and light, great portraits, and really charming candids that captured the joy and love of the wedding. Looking at the pictures makes me smile every time.

Misc. other things I loved - her prices were super-reasonable, and included tons of photos (edited too) that she sent to us on a DVD. This was important to us - that the photographer not hold our photos hostage. And the editing was done with a light hand, which is exactly what we wanted. Overall, we couldn't be more happy and recommend her without reservation!

Re: Great DC photographer!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards