DC

Lorien Hotel and Spa in Old Town!?

I just was wondering if anyone else is planning their reception at the Lorien. We are planning ours for July 2011 and would love to chat with anyone else planning at the Lorien!
Thanks!
Jonelle

Re: Lorien Hotel and Spa in Old Town!?

• edited December 2011
    We are holding our reception at the Lorien in November 2010.  So far I've been really happy with them, it's just a challenge working around that wall color!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello - I am considering Lorien Hotel for my October 2011 wedding.  Can you tell me if you all plan to have your ceremony at Lorien or close by?  Also, does Lorien's reception site have space for dancing/DJ?  Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Glad you asked this question. We are 99% sure we will book the Lorien for our Fall 2011 wedding. I love the hotel. It is the perfect size and style for my intimate wedding. The only downside is that I would like to have my ceremony/reception in the same place and it seems that they can only accomodat 50 for the ceremony, around 75 for the reception.  Everyone there has been very, very nice. I went last weekend and it was set up for a wedding. The place looked beautiful. I would love to hear from anyone that has actually had a wedding there. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies, I'm having my wedding at the Lorien in July - would love to swap ideas. If you're interested email me jodavis320@yahoo.com.

Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    Jonelle,

How was your wedding and reception at the Lorien?  I'm getting married there in November and am interested in how your overall experience was. 

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards