DC
Options

Vegas Weddings

Ladies,

Are any of you getting married in Vegas? My fiance and I decided to have our wedding in Vegas to cut down on the spending. We are in the process of saving for a house and for the wedding and wanted to do soemthing extraordinary but on a real budget. It damn there cut our guestlist in half, this is the part I love the most.

Does anyone have recommendations of awesome locations in Vegas?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vegas Weddings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got engaged at the top of the Stratosphere tower, which also includes the 'chapel in the clouds'  http://www.chapelintheclouds.com/

The venetian also has what looked like some gorgeous wedding packages.
    murrayed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Vegas!

We're getting married at Caesars Palace in the Juno Garden. 

Vegas has alot of amazing locations, for all different budgets.  You can go as big or as small as you want with budget.  They really have something for everyone.

Mandalay Bay has some great ceremony locations (including getting married by a waterfall).  The Wynn is also gorgeous, but pretty expensive.

I post mainly on the Vegas board.  The majority of the people on that board aren't locals and can give great advice on planning a Vegas destination wedding :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married at the Stratosphere- Chapel in the Clouds 06-25-11.  I am too on a budget and decided to get married there to cut on costs.  The Stratosphere had great wedding packages compared to all the other hotels that I looked into...and I looked at several. You cannot beat the price for everything you get like cake, 1 night stay, photo package and a champagne toast for all guests.  What really sealed the deal for me was that I am able to pay it off in installments.  My fiance and I are planning on paying everything off before the wedding.  And just so you know, their wedding planners are great in communicating with you.  I send emails with questions and they are very good at replying quickly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards