DC

NEW Wedding Dress and Veil for Sale - Unaltered, you can pick it up from the salon

My fiancé and I have decided to undo all of the work we've done on our wedding and scale everything WAY back. My beautiful, amazing dress no longer fits with our event (we went from a very formal 4-course dinner to a cocktail party) and so I'd like to find another bride who will love it as much as I do. The dress is an ivory, A-line dress with a cathedral train, dropped waist and corset back. It's Ella Rosa Style BE169.

You can see the dress here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfFNkOf-7-I

The dress is a size 10 (love wedding dress sizing!). My measurements, if it helps are 36, 27.5, 40.

Again, this is a BRAND NEW DRESS (it hasn't even arrived at the salon yet -- it will in mid-June) and completely unaltered. The retail price for this dress is $1207.50 with tax. Half has been paid.

In addition, I am selling my Bel Aire veil, style 7054. The veil retails for $204.75 with tax. The veil is also brand new and can be picked up directly from the salon.

Contact me if you are interested in purchasing either or both of these items. You would be responsible for paying the remaining 50% to the salon, and anything in excess would be paid to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards