DC

Cassidy DuHon is Awesome!!

I hired Cassidy for my wedding after doing a lot [A LOT!] of research into DC-area photographers.  After checking out Cassidy's website and scrolling through some truly amazing photographs, I was sure he'd be out of my price range.  But, he is incredibly reasonable (full package comes with a second photographer and full rights to all the photos!), and I was very lucky that he was not booked.  I paid for my wedding, so I was being extremely vigilant about how I was spending my money.  I wanted to get the best for my buck, so that should say a lot!!! 

In sum, he was AWESOME.  I've received so many compliments not only about the photo set, but also about how hard Cassidy and his assistant were working throughout the whole event.  And, most important, my husband and I couldn't be more pleased about the photos - we're having trouble choosing which of the many great shots to put in our wedding frames. 

On top of all this, Cassidy was extremely fun and low-key to work with (a really nice guy!), and I truly didn't notice him during the reception or ceremony.   

My advice:  Get him before he raises his prices, which I think would be totally justifiable, or before he is booked on your day.

Because I like the guy so much, here's his link: http://duhonphotography.com/
(I'm just so grateful I didn't have to worry about photos.  Everyone told me that I shouldn't skimp on the photographer - I didn't realize until the day, itself, how true that really is!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards