DC
Options

Amsale Strapless Silk Wedding Dress for sale (Size 6/8)

I'm selling a silk Amsale sample wedding gown purchased at the Brides Against Breast Cancer Charity Wedding Gown Sale in Baltimore last Fall.  It was used as a sample gown and has never been altered. Not used in a wedding.

It does not have the original Amsale tags (other than the one sewn into it), but was listed at the charity event as one of the couture gowns and is estimated as retailing for over $3000.

The tags on the dress from the event show the super-discounted price I paid - $900 - which I'd like to pass on - reasonable offers will also certainly be considered.

I have a number of pictures from trying on this dress at the event which can be sent on request. Also, in the DC area, so if you are local just let me know!

And of course because I'm over detailed, other random dress info:

Designer: Amsale Aberra
Color : Champagne
Silhouette : Trumpet
Neckline : Strapless
Hemline : Floor-Length
Description: Naomi
Fabric: Silk Mikado

Size: US 8/10, street size 6/8

The Naomi model shown on the Amsale runway show featured a fabric belt and crystal brooch - instead you have the option of choosing your own more modern belt or sash - and this gown features smooth Silk Mikado fabric rather than the patterned satin jacquard shown on the runway show version.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards