DC

Invitatations mailed....Check

I'm super happy that I finally put all the invitations in the mail on Saturday.  I had been working on them since last Monday and it was a welcomed relief to finally be done.  Now I can move on to being stressed about the RSVP's coming back in a timely manner.  LOL.  So ladies, what's been your experience with your invites??? 

Re: Invitatations mailed....Check

• edited December 2011
    My RSVP due date is Thursday and I'm still missing 23 out of 69....Most are out of town family who have said they are coming, but I want their rsvp card. 
  • SchnebsSchnebs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We started printing them yesterday and as long as the printer survives this we will be golden.  The plan is to get them in the mail next week and as for replies back by like August 15th.  Please cross those fingers that we can get it all done. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Melissa7701Melissa7701 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my friends who got married in February got so frustrated with not getting RSVP cards back that she posted on Facebook that anyone who did not send it in owed her $0.44 for postage at the wedding!!! Lol, kinda funny...

Did any of you consider doing an online RSVP? I'm not sure what I think about that...Wonder if it would get people to respond more or quicker. Probably not but who knows!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards