Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Poll: Most Expensive and Least Expensive Registry Item?

So, what's the most expensive and least expensive item you registered for?

Bonus: Most non-traditional?

For me, most expensive, a Kitchen Aid mixer for $299.  Least expensive, $4.99 flour sacks.  I love flour sacks!

The most non-traditional item we registered for is probably Mad Gab or Wii Active.

Re: Poll: Most Expensive and Least Expensive Registry Item?

• Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, we haven't done our registry yet, but.... the only thing we can really think of that would be expensive is a stock pot by All-Clad we have been eyeing for a hot minute now. Cheapest...we have been thinking of doing something as a gag and it might be something cheap.

Non-traditional...probably whatever the gag item will be.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm right there with you on the mixer bbyckes!! I'm getting mine in my wedding color! (if someone buys it for me that is!)

Our most expensive thing though is "the animal" -- it supposed to be an amazing vacumm cleaner by Dyson. FI really wants it! We hope a group of people will go in on it together.

The cheapest is probably my egg poachers! Making poached eggs is sooo hard! I hope it helps!

Bonus: not that crazy but I am in LOVE with the Pottery Barn jewlery box that I registered for!
  • Options
    BekkersBekkers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My least expensive items are two sets of coasters, 6 for $1.99. Our most expensive... well, we registered for a whole 8-piece set of Calphalon cookwear for $499.99. There is pretty much no way anyone is getting that for us. We also broke the set down into individual pieces, and the next most expensive thing on the registry is one of the pieces. Again, prob not happening. But my man is a great cook, and we really love to do that together, so a large part of our registry is kitchenware. And we figure we can always take advantage of the discount after the wedding for ourselves! But we figure our average gift is about $35, so we weren't too absurd. Our least traditional? Probably a TP holder. Or the Brita filter replacements. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Least expensive-glass ramikins for $2.99 each

Most expensive-an expresso/cappicino/coffee maker for $799!!!  We probably won't get it, but hey, we can dream....

untraditional-most of it is pretty normal.  Our rolling drawers for the cabinets to put pot and pans in, maybe?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Most expensive: Bedding set (comforter, pillow shams, etc) from Macy's; I think it rings in at about $500! We probably won't get it, but FI really likes it and we may be able to get it with our discount after the wedding.

Least expensive: We registered for a bunch of kitchen items under $5 - scrapers, whisks, that kind of thing.

Most non-traditional: We host regular game nights at our house, so there are a bunch of board games on our registry - Balderdash, Things, Mad Gab, etc. Also, Wii games for a crowd (WiiSports, for example).
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards