Georgia-Atlanta

Best Wedding Cakes in Atlanta

Hi ATL Knotties!

I'm looking for cake recommendations - I want an AMAZING tasting cake and looks great - but the main thing for us is the taste!

Any suggestions?

Re: Best Wedding Cakes in Atlanta

• edited December 2011
    Im doing my tasting @ Celso cakes in a couple of weeks. They are suppose to be pretty good. New to the area and taking the industry by storm. My venue requires that I purchase through them.
  • hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_wedding-cakes-atlanta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:0f076e74-9733-47f1-b796-5b9e2ded7648Post:726b1cc7-e215-4e81-9a43-f88fc9fc60a9">Re: Best Wedding Cakes in Atlanta</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im doing my tasting @ Celso cakes in a couple of weeks. They are suppose to be pretty good. New to the area and taking the industry by storm. My venue requires that I purchase through them.
    Posted by ymw6110[/QUOTE]

<div>Celsos is awesome!</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 13miler113miler1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Gabriel's in Marietta did my sister's cake and it was amazing!

• kimberlykhkimberlykh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Pefect Wedding Cake (Ramona Oskirka).  The cake was delicious at the tasting and so far she's really easy to work with!
  • Cakes by Ella is AMAZING in regards to taste. Ella uses real cream in her cakes, and tries not to use fondant because "it just tastes awful" she says. We had our tasting last month and I almost fell to my knees. She does have a "from scratch" taste to her cakes, but with a BEAUTIFUL presentation. She is out of Mableton, GA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards