Georgia-Atlanta

New to the board

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Crystal and am 24 years old. I will be getting married on 5/8/2010 to Anthony. I have included some more things on my profile if you would like to take a look.I know nothing about planning a wedding so I hope you guys don't mind questions! We do have a relatively small budget so I will be looking for any help I can get on how to get the cost down!!

Re: New to the board

• edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!TK has been my life saver in planning! I am doing it all myself (with some help from FI) cuz I have no family here so, its made everything a little easier.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! This board is great for planning.  Ask lots of questions!  Congrats!
  • cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Crystal!  I don't know a ton about planning at the moment either but the knotties on here are amazing!  Every good idea I have had so far has come from this website! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I haven't been back! I've been crazy busy! Just wanted to thank you all for the welcoming! Can't wait to join in on the fun! Question:What photo site do you host your pictures on? I wanted to join in on the siggy challenge but Photobucket isn't cooperating with me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards