Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Men's Rings, Recommendations please.

I thought since I misinterpreted the post below I'd post the question I was hoping to have answered.My fiance and I are finally getting around to choosing his wedding band.  Do you all have any recommendations for where to buy a plain, comfort fit platinum band?  We went to Jared's and didn't like it there very much.  Then we went to Tiffany's to have my ring resized and really like what they had but not the price (which was basically the same price as Jared's rings).  We were originally going to go with a cheaper metal but FI fell in love with the quality and feel of the platinum over the white gold or anything else.

Re: Men's Rings, Recommendations please.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we purchased both bands at shane co. the band my FI chose is gorgeous, and is platinum. He loves it! They were very reasonably priced and the sales associate was great! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we love worthmore jewelers.  they also have palladium bands, which are a lot like platinum but cheaper.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got FIs ring at Solomon Brothers, and were really happy with them.  Great selection, friendly service and, I thought, reasonable prices.We've shopped at Worthmore for other things, and I love them too.  I would definitely check them out.
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards