Georgia-Atlanta

Re: **Boxerfan**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    awe!!!! I lub her! I showed the picture to Sascha and Duke.  They approve.
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ADORABLE! I'm obsessed with my little baby Axel who is a flashy fawn!  (I'd post a picture but lets be honest...I'm not that savvy on this board). I want a reverse flashy so bad to match my little guy!By the way, they're having something called Boxerstock this weekend in Smyrna if you guys are interested in taking your babies up there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should totally get a reverse flashy!!  two is so much better than 1!!and you should definitely go to Boxerstock!  I would go, but, oh ya I'M GETTING MARRIED!But seriously, Boxerstock is put on by Atlanta Boxer Rescue, a group that is near and dear to my heart.  They're a fantastic organization, and you should definitely support them.  Boxerstock is always a great time, and I think they usually have rescue babies there!  You might find that new addition you're looking for!
    www.focushunting.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lain, you should adopt her!!  doesn't she just have the sweetest little face?!  I want to smoosh it real bad.[img]<a href="http://i28.tinypic.com/2r41opl.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i28.tinypic.com/2r41opl.jpg</a>[/img]
    www.focushunting.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh thats the most precious face I've ever seen!  We've recently started supporting Atlanta Boxer Rescue and we take Axel to DOGMA doggie daycare (which has a ton of boxers that attend there) so we would love to go but we'll be having our engagement party that day.  Maybe we can squeeze it in.  I would love to go.  Is that little princess up for adoption?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    she is!  Her name is Faith, she's two years old, and she'll be ready for her forever home in October.ABR really is a great cause.  I was on their founding board of directors, and I still help out from time to time.  The people that run it are fantastic.
    www.focushunting.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards