Georgia-Atlanta
Options

You were right - they ARE rude at New Natalies

Ok, ladies.  Some of you said it, and today, I found out for myself.  They ARE rude at New Natalies.  They won't be getting my money.

Re: You were right - they ARE rude at New Natalies

• Options
    sduncans09sduncans09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the upside is they have a huge selection of dresses.  you can find something you like and order it elsewhere.  i've heard too many bad things about ordering from them on top of the rudeness to purchase from there !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry you had a bad experience there, but at least you didn't buy your dress there yet! Did you find any dresses you liked?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there last weekend and their selection is very nice! I didn't experience rude service at all, but was too afraid to order anything because they said it would take 6mo. I met a girl that ordered her dress in Jan and they said 4 mo. She just got it so she was there trying it on. Her wedding is next month so she was a nervous wreck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OrangeHibiscus,Absolutely.  I don't believe in forking over money to people who are rude so I'm glad they showed themselves early ... and that was the owner!  No wonder the consultants are rude...Yes, I found a dress that I love and ordered it today!!!! I'm very happy.  I went to Brides by Demetrios in Buckhead and Tamika was my consultant.  It was great!!!  She is extremely knowledgeable about what looks good on different body types, and she made the process fun.  She helped me pick out my veil too!  Here's my dress - Demetrios Ilissa Collection style no. 900 - http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index.php?page=collection_ilissa&styleID=582
  • Options
    DymonsatlDymonsatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rude is an understatement. That owner/manager (the heavy set lady) is really nasty. When I went in there to try on dresses they informed me that you could try on 5 at a time and then you would have to get back in line. Well I left and came back after lunch and was there before many people and they told me that I still had two people ahead of me. And still was not brought back. The consultants were nice .. CARTY (senior consultant), but they really do need to get some structure and organization. They had soo many people waiting because they said that 2 consultants called out with the flu. Thats ridiculous to accept for a busy Saturday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards