Georgia-Atlanta
Options

DJ's

Hey Ladies!  I need some help finding an affordable DJ.  We are getting married in Dawsonville with the reception in Gainesville.  Any suggestions on DJ's?!  Everyone I have called is $900 and up.  I think this is too much what have yall found?

Re: DJ's

• Options
    NikajNikaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi SLee2 You should check out thepros.com. They offer DJ services ranging from $495 - $995 depending on the number of hours you want and what you want to include. They are like a agency that will provide a list of DJ in the general area that will follow there rate system. Also you will have the opportunity to view profiles of the DJ, read post from couples who have used their services before, etc... The best part is that you will be able to meet with the DJ prior to selecting your final choice.... Good Luck Canika
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Rich Leggitt with Black Tie Events.  He's very affordable and he did my friends wedding last September and he was awesome!
  • Options
    evareneeevarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Mike Beaver from Beaver Audio. He is amazing and very affordable. He really knows his stuff and my wedding was one non stop dance fest.  Here's a link to my blog with my review it also shows him and a picture of my dance floor. http://tinyurl.com/mxxjzk
  • Options
    padiserenepadiserene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Orpheus and Aphrodite!http://www.orpheusandaphrodite.com/index.html Kris is AWESOME!!!!I had Band of Gold do my wedding and Kris DJ'd for the cocktail hour.  Best decision ever!
  • Options
    cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the company Complete Music.  I think its $550 for 4 hours.  I went to a Bridal Show, met their staff, and just had to have them!  They were very friendly, not at all cheesy!
  • Options
    SLee2SLee2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    evarenee what is the website for beaver audio. I can't find it. And Ladies thanks for the help!!! I like these prices MUCH better than what I was finding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Celebrations Pro DJs (celebrationsprodjs.com)For ceremony and reception it's $550 and it's a family run business.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards