Georgia-Atlanta
Options

***boxerfan***

OMG, your wedding is almost here, are you ready?  I don't post often but I'm always lurking, especially since I'm having my reception at the same venue as yours.  Hope everythings going well!
I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio

Re: ***boxerfan***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks Winter!  Everything is going pretty well.  It's been a busy week, but I'm so excited, and ready for this weekend!  Guests started arriving yesterday, so it feel like it's really happening!!I'll be sure to post pics so that you can see the venue in action.  I love it!
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hijack the post--I mostly lurk here, as a last year's bride from Atlanta, and because my daughter's reception is next weekend.  Anway, if I might offer a bit of unsolicited advice for all the brides to be.  Make sure that you have at least 5 minutes alone with your new DH  RIGHT after the ceremony.  It was a very important, special time for us, as I recall.  We didn't do it after our handfasting the year before the legal wedding, but our photographer MADE us do it just after our legal ceremony, and although she took pictures from a distance, it was a magical time.  I highly recommend it.  Just an amazing moment that I hope you have, too.  Best wishes!
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very excited for you, I'm sure it's going to be fabulous!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards