Georgia-Atlanta

Wholesale Alcohol

Do any of your ladies know a place I can purchase wholesale alcohol?  I am trying to decide between two venues...one where I supply the alcohol and bartender; the other where I use the approved alcohol licensee.  And does anyone know where I can find a bartender! =)  Thanks for yalls help!

Re: Wholesale Alcohol

• edited December 2011
    no clue on a bartender, but you can get wholesale alcohol at sams club, costco, trader Joe's. Plus I am sure there are more. HTH
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • sduncans09sduncans09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    usually your caterer can provide a bartender.
  • edited December 2011
    Total Wine is very very cheep! They have locations in Dunwoody, Kennesaw, and Alpharetta but the one in Dunwoody does not carry liquor. Total Wine is like a candy store for adults. :)
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    If you know any one in the service. Try the base that's where I got wholesale alcohol for a party
  • edited December 2011
    Total wine, BJs, Costo for the alcohol. Bartender I would ask around, but I do have a friend that is in all kinds of bartender competions and has a company where he makes original cocktails. i can pass along his info to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SLee2SLee2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy Please do!  My email is ag2005atgmaildotcom
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure where you live but TOWER liquors on Peidmont in Atlanta has really good prices on liquor.
  • edited December 2011
    Sam's has really good prices on alcohol because they buy in such large quantites. It will be tough to find better prices elsewhere. Just make sure to try and order accurately because I don't think you can return. If you have leftovers, you can always just host a party for your friends after your HM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards