Georgia-Atlanta
Options

GM suits, need help!

Hello Atlanta brides. I need some help with groomsmen attire. I want them to wear charcoal gray suits (not tuxes). All of the places that I can find that actually rent out suits (savvi, etc) only have tan/beige suits for rental. I have also checked Men's Wearhouse and they do not rent suits nor do they give you a discount when you buy in bulk (we have 9 GM). If my GM are going to have to buy a suit, I do not want them to have to spend more than $200. Does anyone have advice on a place that may rent suits (and have a more broad color selection), or a place that would have good prices or give a good discount if we buy all of them at once?

Re: GM suits, need help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try kohl's. They won't give a discount but you can expect to pay $200 or less and then they have a nice suit to wear in the future.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also K&G is a good place to try. There is one by me on Pleasant Hill in Duluth.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also try jcpenney
  • Options
    evareneeevarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This all depends on how much time you have. My GM bought their suits from Jos A Bank, Every couple of months they have a 70% off sale. They ended up being 160 dollars, and I bought them their shirt on sale for 30.  It just is a matter of when you need it. I think the next one is coming up this Fall.
  • Options
    ncohioncohio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the two biggest companies for tuxedo rental used to be AfterHours (which was bought out by Men's Wearhouse) and Jim's Formal Wear, who has charcoal tuxedos but not suits.  So I'm not sure if you will be able to find a place to rent a charcoal suit.  For buying them, you can also try Burlington Coat Factory.  FI bought a suit there for less than $200.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards