Georgia-Atlanta
Options

I'm back!

Hey everyone!  I'm MARRIED!The wedding was absolutely amazing.  It was so completely perfect.  And our honeymoon was soooooo wonderful.  I can't believe it's all over already!We haven't gotten all of our pics back yet, but we do have a few.  You can see them at http://bryanscottphotography.nextproof.comClick on Jake & EricaYou can either set up your own account or uselogin: sascha_sue@gmail.compassword: weddingand then the album password is jakeerica
Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
www.focushunting.com

Re: I'm back!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I'm glad your wedding was a success!
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!!! The pics you have so far are nice, can't wait to see the rest!
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erica!  It looks like everyone had a good time, and you looked absolutely beautiful! :)  Welcome back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad your wedding went off without a hitch!! I LOVE your pictures! Especially the ones in that glass walkway/hallway thingy. Those are sooo cool! I read that you were in Midtown... where is that thing? I'm getting married at in Midtown too! Also, I'm doing your shoe idea! Love love love the idea of colored shoes... I'm doing light blue! Thanks for all your ideas and responses over the past few months!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!Anne, I got married at the Renaissance.  The walkway is just the walkway between the hotel and the parking garage.  We were supposed to take pictures at the bank of america building and the varsity, but since it was raining out, we had to change our plans.  Luckily my photog is great, and he managed to still find great spots for us.
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • Options
    ncohioncohio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  How was the honeymoon?  The pictures of the wedding are amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! So far your pics are great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards