Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Celso's Cakes

Ladies,I am thinking of scheduling a tasting with Celso's Cakes in Norcross.  The cakes look beautiful on their website.  Does anyone have any experiences with them (good or bad)?

Re: Celso's Cakes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard anything bad about them, but if you are going to Norcross, you might want to see if Eileen Carter "The Cake Lady" is available for a tasting..she is amazing! eileenmcarter@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been on here in forever, but my BFF used Celso's for her wedding last October and they were amazing.  The cake was GREAT.  She had three flavors. Baileys Irish Cream, Strawberry and Lemon.  They even give a free 'top layer' on your one year anniversary. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto Tinys.....we're using Eileen and shes my favorite vendor! Her cakes are soo yummy and she amazingly talented!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Juli&OscarJuli&Oscar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Highly recommended....We tried most bakers recommended here,  we loved and booked Celso.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Celso's cakes for my wedding...they are AMAZING!We're doing two different flavors, chocolate truffle for one tier and the other tier is vanilla cake with white chocolate mousse and raspberry jam.  I did reach out to some others that were recommended on this board, and in my opinion nothing came close to Celso's. Since my tasting, we've used them for my sister's graduation cake and my cake for my shower. At my shower, 5 people approached my mom asking where the cake was from.  So yeah..definitely recommend them! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!
  • Options
    sduncans09sduncans09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LSquared - we're doing that same cake!  Yum!  I'm really  happy with them so far!
  • Options
    kreilleykreilley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing Celso as well. The tasting was very proffessional and the cakes tasted amazing too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, Thanks very much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Celso's. I'm using them for my wedding too. I have seen a lot of their work at several different weddings and have heard great things about them.
  • Options
    resacup78resacup78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I'm sold and I haven't even tasted the cake. I'm going to schedule a tasting next week. The cakes on Celso's site look AMAZING! Thanks for the feedback!! I'm so excited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards