Georgia-Atlanta

DJ's

I've interviewed one DJ and I'm curious about price ranges I should look for? I've never had to get a DJ before so I don't know what to compare to and what is a good deal and what is a rip off! What prices are you paying for DJ's/hours? Thanks!

Re: DJ's

• Juli&OscarJuli&Oscar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We paid $1500 for DJ Louie, we found a range from like $700 to $1800, and we felt Louie gave us the best value for our money. Our reception and cocktail were 5 hours. What price did you get?
  • jobrigjobrig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is family to a friend of mine who DJ's weddings/events.....$695 for 4 hours. I didn't know if he was giving us a deal or not, but looks like he is cutting us a break. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Rich with Complete Music.  He charged $795 for 5 hours, and did an awesome job.  Our package included two separate sound systems (one for ceremony room, one for reception room), mic for the officiant, and a lighting system for the dance floor.  We were really happy with their service, and I thought it was a great value for the price.
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rich from Complete Music as well.  Our wedding isn't until April so I don't know how good they are but I've heard wonderful things about them.  We got a discount from seeing them at a bridal show, $475 for 5 hours!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Celebrations Pro DJs. I have them for 4.5 hours (not including setup) for $550.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • jobrigjobrig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also talked with Rich from Complete Music. He does sound very good and reasonable. I'm glad to see good posts about him. Thanks for all the input!
  • heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I haven't interviewed for my wedding yet, but I used a DJ for a Halloween party for my daughter last Saturday and only payed $250 for 3 hours...
  • mmaranommarano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used AMS (now called Ambience) from Athens. They were awesome! I personally choose the owner, Mark, to be at our wedding. Give them a call. They will work out a package deal for you....706.543.3008 Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards