Georgia-Atlanta
Options

I guess I really shouldn't complain

But I really don't want my second job back.

My boss called me and said she really needs me back, so I said yes, but I really wasn't wanting to go back. I know I can definitely use the extra money, but it's really not the greatest job in the world. 

Ugh. 

Re: I guess I really shouldn't complain

• Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is it?
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a counter person at a Dry Cleaner. Sounds simple right? Well, it is! So freaking easy - I can't believe she can't find anyone else for it! 

I worked there for about 8 months before going to England for the summer, and when I left my best friend took ove rmy job as HER second job. Now things are getting better and she no longer needs a second job, so she put in her two weeks notice. 

Apparently the last person she tried to train was too slow - well DUH, they're freaking new! The person before that was a theif and a druggie. And now that my friend's last day is SATURDAY I got a frantic call asking me to help out. But, really, it's more her fault for only having two employees in the first place...

I know it sounds bad, but I am going to use the fact that SHE called ME to full advantage. I'm not going to make demands and act all diva or anything like that, but I sure as heck am not going to stress over everything like I did before.

But since my other job requires me to travel out of town, I get to make my own hours : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you should def take advantage of the fact that she called you. if she wants "the best" she need to be prepared for what that costs :)
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm..that would be a large chickk-fil-a lemonade every day and a "#1 Assistant" mug LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards