Georgia-Atlanta

PLEASE HELP.....INFO ON ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDINGS IN ATLANTA

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this but I would appreciate any help anyone can give me. I'm looking for an all inclusive wedding in Atlanta. I mean I need everything to be included, and my budget is $10,000-$12,000 max. We are going to have 150 people, and I'm currently in Iraq so there's really nothing I can do on this end. I'm not from Atlanta and neither is he, but that's the half way point between our home towns. I've been doing a lot of research but I'm beginning to get desperate. Can anyone please help me?

Re: PLEASE HELP.....INFO ON ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDINGS IN ATLANTA

• edited December 2011
    Wow - er, well....Atlanta is fairly large.  I know you're not FROM Atlanta, but have you guys been to Atlanta? Do you know what area you want to get married in?  Midtown? Suburbs? How far do you want to travel? Any theme?  Any must haves? 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I've been to Atlanta a few times, but the area at this point really doesn't matter. I'm open to every option right now, I'm starting with nothing. I have no theme, no must haves, I just want it to be nice. My fiance' is the one that wants a large ceremony I wanted to get married in Egypt on our next vacation. But he wants to do it in the states. I prefer less stress, and something intimate, but that's just me. I know I'm not the typical bride but I really could use some help with all the details.
  • edited December 2011
    What is your budget?
  • edited December 2011
    My budget is $10,000-$12,000 with the absolute most being $15,000 but I want to keep it between 10-12 thousand. Also we are have 150 people, do you think I can find something nice for that budget?
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yes, my budget is much lower than that I found a lot of places.

Hmm well on the westside on the outside of Atlanta there's Le Jardin Blanc in Douglasville which is a beautiful place.

http://www.lejardinblancga.com/

Hazelhurst House is in McDonough, Georgia.

http://www.hazlehursthouse.net/

There are a lot more depending on what you're looking for.
  • edited December 2011
    Well if you want to hire a coordinator to make the planning "all-inclusive," here are some ideas:

Zoo Atlanta
    Atlanta Botanical Gardens
    Carter Center
    King Plow Arts Center

(I'm not entirely familiar with midtown, burbs, etc. areas but other brides are)

If you're willing to do the work yourself and NOT be "all-inclusive:"

For $9000 (all-in, but not all-inclusive) we are getting married at a winery in North Georgia (100 people - if that gives you an idea of cost, and when I say "all-in," I mean every detail right down to cost of boarding our dogs for two days.)

I know there are several country clubs, etc. that are also all-inclusive. 
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Cavender Castle in Dahlonega.  Just north of Atlanta with lots of lodging options nearby.  Also a lot easier than having your guests navigate Atlanta traffic.  They have all inclusive packages in your range and they offer a Military Discount which will help.  Here is their website:  http://www.cavendercastle.com  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Pristine Chapel in Jonesboro is all-inclusive: www.pristinechapel.com
  • Emily52513Emily52513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hydrophile - what does the $9K include? Which winery have you chosen? I'd really like to do everything for under $10K. I just don't see how! Any details are appreciated :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_please-helpinfo-inclusive-weddings-atlanta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:1b7653f6-58dd-429a-b75e-f573109f1c17Post:92b11523-0dce-4968-8533-fc5914160990">Re: PLEASE HELP.....INFO ON ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDINGS IN ATLANTA</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hydrophile - what does the $9K include? Which winery have you chosen? I'd really like to do everything for under $10K. I just don't see how! Any details are appreciated :)
    Posted by Emily52513[/QUOTE]

The $9,000 is not all-inclusive as in a package deal from the winery. We arranged everything on our own.

What does it include?

Venue rental (and chairs)
    Coordinator (mandatory)
    Premium pour of all of the wines the winery produces for four hours
    Catering: appetizers and plated dinner
    Groom's cake
    Cupcakes as our wedding cake
    Linen rental
    Overlay purchase
    Table Rental
    Flowers
    Centerpieces (we did them ourselves)
    Honeymoon cabin for Fri and Sat night (1/2 deposit - wedding is on Sat)
    Photography for 6 hours
    Honeymoon cabin in NE Georgia (1/2 deposit for a week)
    Dog Boarding - two dogs - two nights
    Wedding invitations, response cards, and envelopes for both as well as return address labels
    Postage
    DJ
    Bagpiper
    One night for the bridal party at a cabin (they are all staying together and paying for the second night)
    Additional fees (delivery, set up, clean up, etc.)

Blackstock Vineyards and Winery - Dahlonega, Georgia
  • Emily52513Emily52513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great! Thanks for the breakdown. I feel like this is do-able. Your venue looks beautiful. Thanks again :)
  • jjgoodinjjgoodin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Windermere Golf Club. THey have some great all inclusive packages for the facility (food, bar, etc) for around $5000. They also have great connections with vendors. All of the vendors I am using are their preferred vendors and Im getting a great deal. My cake vendor is amazing and cheaper than Publix!
    Jamie's email is josmanson@canongategolf.com
  • edited December 2011
    My bridal salon is having a HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm
  • edited December 2011
    If you are flexible for your date I may be able to help. I have had to cancel my wedding scheduled for September 4th (Labor Day Sunday) 2011. The all-inclusive venue is the very romantic The Atrium (www.the-atrium.com/) in Norcross, GA. The package includes: a garden ceremony, Butler passed  Hors d'oeuvres while wedding party takes pictures, open bar,  a main Buffet with a carving station, wedding cake, gromm's cake, decorations, bride & bridesmaids flowers, groomsmen's boutonniere and more. We have paid some deposit, you would only have to pay the balance of $8692.00 for 100 people. Arrangement can be made for 150 guests. Please conact me at runwaybride@hotmail.com. Thank you for your interest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards