Georgia-Atlanta

Wedding colors??? Help!

I am having a spring-summer wedding. I love color therefore I can't make upy mind on a color scheme. My fav colors right now are magenta, chocolate and lime. Is this too much? I was thinking that magenta would be the overall flower colors. Chocolate would be the linens and lime would be small accents. maybe using magenta peonies and green cymbidium orchids and chocolate satin lines. What do you think???

Re: Wedding colors??? Help!

• BekkersBekkers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel like you could make it work if you use a paler shade of lime (does this make sense?). Don't try for a neonish thing, the magenta will be plenty bright. But there's nothing wrong with using 3 colors. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Danigirl259Danigirl259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it. My colors are pink and green. I was going to put white with it but my dress ended up being champagne. I think you can make it work! There are plenting of ways you could pull it off!!
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think it could work as well.  Do you think the chocolate tablecloths would overpower the tabletops?  What about a cream or light beige instead of the brown?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_wedding-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:1f54bd95-9a15-4f6f-97e0-e91dbebbf9e0Post:cfb2fb75-abbe-40a7-8cbf-d1ee6f5add2f">Re: Wedding colors??? Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it could work as well.  Do you think the chocolate tablecloths would overpower the tabletops?  What about a cream or light beige instead of the brown?
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

I am using chocolate linen to calm the brightness of the magenta and hot pink. The only green I will be adding will be whole limes in the vases with all hot pink peonies. I decided against cream linens because I feel It would be to bright and traditional.
     I'll try and post the set up I made showing what I am thinking of doin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards