Georgia-Atlanta
Options

7 months to go

Where are my fellow September 22 brides! :) I am so excited! How are wedding plans? We still have time to plan but we are moving right along. I got engaged last October so I am ready to be married! I am also in a 6 hour long distance relationship and am so ready to be in one state and be with my future hubby everyday. Congrats to all my September 22 brides! Yall are going to be beautiful! :)

Re: 7 months to go

• Options
    Not a September bride, but congrats all the same! Where are you getting married at? We are still looking at venues and I have know clue what I want, lol. I thought I wanted strait up modern but I have fallen in love with the Swan House.
  • Options
    The time is going to fly, trust me! Have you joined the Sept 2012 board? You may have better luck finding other brides with your exact date over there! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Lemonqueen- I love the swan house! If my budget allowed I would have my wedding there but we have a rather large guest list so we have decided to have a traditional church wedding. I am super excited ! Just ready to marry my best friend! :)
  • Options
    em01092 - Glad to know it goes by fast. I am going to get my dress on Sunday and I am so happy! :)
  • Options
    I am not a September bride either, but congrats!! It will fly by! I have about 3 1/2 months to go, crazy!! I agree with em01092, have you joined the September 2012 board?  There will be lots of ladies that should be about in the same place in planning as you are.  I am very active on my month board and it's awesome to have lots of people to bounce ideas off of!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    I got 8 months to go! Finally are booking our venue tuesday, everything else is pretty much planned. I got tons of advice, been planning for a while so ask and i'd be glad to offer advice. Congrats! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards