Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Vinewood Brides?

Has anyone had their wedding or have booked with Vinewood Plantation Events in Newnan? There aren't a ton of pics on their webpage so I was just curious :) Seems pretty nice, anyone been?

Re: Vinewood Brides?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just went to visit. It's my #1 choice right now, but haven't made a final decision yet. I loved it. If you google image search you can find a lot more pictures, and the house was even featured in Southern Living so you can see more of the inside of the house there if you are interested. I was very impressed, and the price is very reasonable compared to other places in the area like Serenbe
  • Options
    fabrehickmanfabrehickman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I represent Vinewood,  a fabulous "rustic luxe" farm venue situated on 10 pastoral acres in historic Newnan, about 30 min south of ATL airport. We are  actually in the process of updating our website to include more pics, however our facebook page has photos of recent weddings and should give you a sampling of what Vinewood offers as well as our slideshow which I have linked below.  Please feel free to call with any questions and I would love the opportunity to give any interested brides a tour.
    Warmest Regards,
    Maria Fabre HIckman678-859-1172 maria@vinewoodevents.com
    Vinewood Wedding & Events 1324 Roscoe RdNewnan, GA 30263
    Slideshow:http://www.thedecisivemoment.com/slideshows/2011/vinewood-opening/
    www.vinewoodevents.comwww.facebook.com/VinewoodEvents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards