Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Venue HELP! I cant find what Im looking for!

im having a wedding in Georgia and am having trouble finding my dream venue. Goergia is not my first choice but most of my family is on the east coast so having a wedding in California ( which is where I live) is out of the question. I want an evening, romantic wedding in a home like venue. No plantation! Ya know violins, candles, romance. Want to set an old world tone...PLEASE HELP!

Re: Venue HELP! I cant find what Im looking for!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When you say "Old World tone," what, exactly, do you mean?

"Old World".....France? Italy? Germany?

What are you looking for (be precise as there is probably a venue for it?)

How far are you willing to travel from, say, Atlanta?

What is your budget solely for your venue rental or for your entire wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Rhodes Hall

Or the Wimbish House

Also maybe the Old Courthouse on the Square but I think the first 2 are closer to what you might like.

Go to atlantabridal.com they have lots of venue options with pictures.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Bona Allen Mansion?

http://www.bonaallenmansion.com/

• Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does it have to be in Atlanta or are you up to a Costal wedding in Savannah or something like that?
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?  You could also try the Venetian Room (Look them up on Facebook) or Primrose Cottage or Gardens of Great Oaks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am actually selling my wedding venue at the Atrium in Norcross, ga. The date is September 4, 2011 (Labor Day Sunday). The wedding ceremony is a garden evening event.The inside reception is located on the same grounds. Everything is included: Butler passed Hors d'oeuvre, buffet with carving station, open bar and more. I have made deposits. You would only have to pay the balance.If you are interested please contact me via email @ runwaybride2011@hotmail.com.

Here is the website of the venue http://www.the-atrium.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards