Georgia-Atlanta

Job help...

Son and future DIL relocating back to metro Atlanta to start life together now that they've graduated from college but need help in locating job opportunities. Son is 2011 graduate with Business Administration degree with focus on Finance. He has sales and A/R experience, outgoing personality; disciplined with great work ethic from being a college athlete. His sweetie has Family Studies degree, looking to work with children. Just trying to help networking since you ladies are always a great source of valuable insight! I tend to read instead of posting which has helped me plan my daughter's wedding.  Appreciate any job opening info you can message me and thanks in advance!

Re: Job help...

• In Response to Re:Job help...:[QUOTE]Sonnbsp;and future DILnbsp;relocating back to metro Atlanta to start life together now that they've graduated from college but need help in locating job opportunities. Son is 2011 graduate with Business Administration degree with focus on Finance. He has sales and A/R experience, outgoing personality; disciplined with great work ethic from beingnbsp;a college athlete.nbsp;His sweetienbsp;has Family Studies degree, looking to work with children.nbsp;Just trying to help networking since you ladies are always a great source of valuable insight! I tend tonbsp;readnbsp;instead ofnbsp;posting which has helped me plan my daughter's wedding.nbsp;nbsp;Appreciate any job opening info you can message menbsp;and thanks in advance! Posted by FLKat[/QUOTE]

With the massive overhaul in the city of Atlanta schools I'm almost sure there are openings for your DIL. They even have programs to teach while becoming certified.

I'm an accountant so I know there are tons of business/finance related stuff out there it just takes an insane amount of time to get in the door. I can suggest contact recruiters and agencies for a better way in. Also, check craigslist and indeed.com. It's tedious but my prayer is that they are gainfully employed soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards