Georgia-Atlanta

Windermere Golf Club Help

HI Knotties i am thinking of having my wedding at Windermere next year and I am trying to find reviews on the place but no luck and cant see a lot of pictures. Does anyone have pictures of their wedding there or can you tell me how you liked the place.  I did a search and only found stuff from 08 who loved it but then there was a change in 09 and poeple complaining, Help please!!!

Re: Windermere Golf Club Help

• I haven't heard good things....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello!  I'd like to introduce myself as the new Catering Director for Windermere Golf Club.  We are currently in the process of updating our main website and we now have our own Facebook page that will be loaded with tons of photos that will be recent from all of the amazing events we are having here!  If anyone has any questions - please feel free to contact me at the main club number 678-513-1000 ext 6. 

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_windermere-golf-club-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:381e715f-38af-4980-a578-8861af00d994Post:986ade9f-d2f9-41db-8ebc-5bf3d411ce5f">Windermere Golf Club Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI Knotties i am thinking of having my wedding at Windermere next year and I am trying to find reviews on the place but no luck and cant see a lot of pictures. Does anyone have pictures of their wedding there or can you tell me how you liked the place.  I did a search and only found stuff from 08 who loved it but then there was a change in 09 and poeple complaining, Help please!!!
    Posted by yawahosi[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards