Georgia-Atlanta

Re: oh, wow.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    only if i wanted my dad to kill me afterward.  people are crazy. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW no way! My grandmother would murder me!
  • Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hilarious!
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what happens when their children(or grandchildren) ask to see their wedding photos??
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would be very awkward! 

Well, on second thought, they probably have no qualms about nudity, obviously, and would just show them. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eh - I worked at a clothing optional resort when I was in college.  Nudist weddings weren't anything out of the ordinary.  I say if you're comfortable doing so, and it's done at a location where you're not breaking the law....go for it.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_oh-wow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:3828dc3b-01af-47bd-8457-cdb5ceaeff86Post:0464ac5a-8071-4a29-b552-d13f4f554a35">Re: oh, wow.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eh - I worked at a clothing optional resort when I was in college.  Nudist weddings weren't anything out of the ordinary.  I say if you're comfortable doing so, and it's done at a location where you're not breaking the law....go for it.
    Posted by HYDROPHILE[/QUOTE]

I agree. To each their own.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm surprised the other people in the picture are standing so close to them like that!  Nothing wrong with nudity, but I don't want to press my body against a naked person (or vice versa) unless we were VERY close...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards