Georgia-Atlanta
Options

ceremony music

Does anyone have a good recomendation for a string quartet or trio (even a really good student group) that is a good price for a 45 min. ceremony?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: ceremony music

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I did!  I'm looking for the same thing, even a soloist.  If you find anything, will you please PM me??
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i will!!!  I haven't found anything yet!  When school is out in 8 days i'll be able to focus on this!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking but I just think it's sort of crazy to pay someone $200+ for an hour of music..  Have you found anything?  I keep trying to think if I know anyone at our church who would be able to do it.  Or I wonder if I contact our old highschool if they can put us in touch with someone in the band? 
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011

$200 an hour!!!!!! I wish!!!! Give me thier number!!!  I was quoted $950 for an hour!  I was like "I want you to play like 4 songs not buy all your instruments.  That was through an event agency though; 4 more days and I can focus on finding someone at my church or someone that can play for less.

• Options
    aadeyiaadeyi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Any luck with this? I would prefer not to play music over an ipod but thats the road am heading down. Please let me know if you find something. The cheapest quote i received was $500 but that was just 1 instrument. add 200 for each additional instrument.

• Options
    Iggypop13Iggypop13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I used the Camerata Quartet for my wedding. I think their website is www.thecamerataquartet.com

They played classical and pop stuff and were pretty reasonable.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_ceremony-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:3aed9514-c9da-4702-a957-a87edc95839aPost:43fba4ee-9e96-43e7-a789-5b8e992d1a3a">Re: ceremony music</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, I used the Camerata Quartet for my wedding. I think their website is <a href="http://www.thecamerataquartet.com" rel='nofollow'>www.thecamerataquartet.com</a> They played classical and pop stuff and were pretty reasonable. Good luck!
    Posted by Iggypop13[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this!  This is actually the lowest prices I've seen!  Were you pleased with their services????
  • Options
    Iggypop13Iggypop13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep - I really was. They were easy to work with and played everything I wanted. It was beautiful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards