Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Knottie of the Week: dmorozicz

Post away! Looking forward to learning more about you :)

Names of the Couple?

Wedding Date?

How old are you? Your FI?

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple?

How long have you been dating?

Where did the you meet?

What was your first impression of your FI?

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far?

Any wedding-related challenges yet?

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like!

Any favorite vendors yet?

Colors or theme?

What are your top three wedding-related priorities?

Any children yet or furbabies?

Kids at wedding?

Where are you honeymooning?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

Favorite tv show?

Favorite wedding dress designer?

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?
I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?

Re: Knottie of the Week: dmorozicz

• Options
    dmoroziczdmorozicz member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Names of the Couple? Danielle and Justin

Wedding Date? April 30th 2011

How old are you? Your FI? 26 and 25

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple? I currently do recruiting for a local college and Justin is in publishing and web design.

Dream occupations: I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have my own bakery one day.  I've been decorating cakes for years.  Justin would like to grow his web design business more.

How long have you been dating? We have been together since August 9th 2006

Where did the you meet? We met during our last year of college at UGA

What was your first impression of your FI? I though he was super sweet and had the most amazing blue eyes!

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far? Other than marrying my best friend, I have loved just about every second of planning thus far (aside from writing checks!).

Any wedding-related challenges yet?  Initially, our biggest challenge was deciding on the date and finding the right venue.  Now that we've done both, things have been going pretty smoothly thus far.

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like!  I purchased my dress from Bridals by Lori in May.  I don't have a picture on this computer, but will post one later :)

Any favorite vendors yet? Our videographer Ryan Rodinis (www.rodinisfilms.com) and our photographer Mike Plymale

Colors or theme? Black and white

What are your top three wedding-related priorities? Dress, flowers, photography/photo booth

Any children yet or furbabies? No children (and not any time soon)...we do have a wonderful 9 month old Golden Retriever named Brady

Kids at wedding?
      A few

Where are you honeymooning? St. Lucia

Favorite book? My favorite book is "The Great Gatsby" and I'm not sure what Justin's is oops.

Favorite movie? Me=You've Got Mail    HIm=Gladiator

Favorite tv show?  Mad Men and Grey's Antamoy

Favorite wedding dress designer? Lazaro, Priscilla of Boston, Kenneth Pool

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? Hmmm good question.  I'll get back to you on that one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards