Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Atlanta DJ?

Good morning girls!

Has anyone used or heard anything about Complete Music? I have been in contact with them and they have great rates, but I just don't know of anyone that has used them and the kind of experience they provide (aside from reading reviews on their website)

Any thoughts??

Thanks!

Re: Atlanta DJ?

• Options
    brjamesbrjames member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    We used DJ Tod last weekend at our wedding! Everyone said it was the most fun they had had at a wedding in a long time. He was fantastic at keeping everyone interested and dancing the whole time. Even grandparents! Check him out on Facebook. Our review is from January 5 on his Facebook page. We got married in Atlanta.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_atlanta-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:459cf57a-90e8-4f10-b859-8a76a8554065Post:a38f4142-5cee-4e0e-bb56-0a961a0d4019">Re: Atlanta DJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used DJ Tod last weekend at our wedding! Everyone said it was the most fun they had had at a wedding in a long time. He was fantastic at keeping everyone interested and dancing the whole time. Even grandparents! Check him out on Facebook. Our review is from January 5 on his Facebook page. We got married in Atlanta.
    Posted by brjames[/QUOTE]

Thanks ill check him out!
  • Options
    I've been to 2 weddings where they were the DJ's.  One it was Amanda (who ROCKED the wedding) and the other was Rich who was very professional but the other one was much more fun!

Didn't talk through the wedding, definitely had us up dancing the whole night!
  • Options
    Anyone heard anything about Mike Sounds & Associates??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_atlanta-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:459cf57a-90e8-4f10-b859-8a76a8554065Post:cb7d3173-609e-4d77-ae06-7ec7e9270ca8">Re: Atlanta DJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone heard anything about Mike Sounds & Associates??
    Posted by Peachy321[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I thought about using them. The reviews are great and when we contacted him they were super nice, prompt & enthusiastic. I would have booked them but we went with someone cheaper.</div>
  • Options
    Who did you end up booking? I was shocked at how reasonable their prices were.. Id be interested to see even cheaper!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_atlanta-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:459cf57a-90e8-4f10-b859-8a76a8554065Post:9dddf6d4-ca98-49fd-b179-9b3b15ef4973">Re: Atlanta DJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Atlanta DJ? : I thought about using them. The reviews are great and when we contacted him they were super nice, prompt & enthusiastic. I would have booked them but we went with someone cheaper.
    Posted by attymeg[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm the worst at boards, we picked DJ JD out of Rome. He had tons of deals on Wedding Wire and was the nicest kid ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards