Georgia-Atlanta
Options

North Georgia Venue

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for a venue in the north georgia mountains.  We will have about 250 guests. I would like the ceremony to be outside preferrably with a mountain view behind us and the reception to be indoors.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 309 Invited so far!
image 142 Are ready to party!
image 125 Will be missing out!
image 42 Are driving me crazy!

Re: North Georgia Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how many guests would fit, but Wolf Mountain Vinyards is BEAUTIFUL.  HTH!
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is beautiful! I looked there actually and it only seats about 200.  I would LOVE to use that venue if only we could wittle down the guest list a little bit (ahh!) Thanks for the tip!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    shillinglashillingla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Idk what Big Canoe holds but there is a chapel and The Chimneys. They're both beautiful!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll be hardpressed to find the venue you're looking for for the number of guests.  We just had ours at a mountain vineyard, and we had around 70 guests.  70 was about right.  I don't know how they can say they seat 200 guests.  It must be cramped and zero room to dance. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a private message, but one place I found that's great: lake, farm, mountain, fields, big oak tree, etc all in one is pricemountainfarm. Look it up, I took some pics when we took a tour last week there. It's $4000, a bit too much for us, but it would maybe be in your budget, not sure. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As you didn't specify what you meant by "North Georgia," Price Mountain is near Pendergrass, Georgia.

Neverland Farms is another one near Dahlonega, Georgia:

http://www.neverlandfarms.com/
  • Options
    crmullicancrmullican member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm currently planning a wedding at Walnut Hill Farm in Dalton, GA. It's a BEAUTIFUL venue, and can hold up to 300-350 I think. Maybe even more. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards