Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Dahlonega, GA Rehearsal Dinner

Hello,

We were trying to find a good place that would host a rehearsal dinner in Dahlonega. There doesn't seem to be that many options & with the ones we found, they seemed pricier. Does anyone have suggestions of a place near Dahlonega that you would recommend? Thanks!!

Re: Dahlonega, GA Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what your wedding theme is or really how far this is from Dahlonega but, Cavender Castle in Dawsonville seems really nice and when I was checking them out their prices didn't seem that bad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the Crimson Moon in the Dahlonega square...you should check them out.  http://www.thecrimsonmoon.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Castle is great!
  • Options
    alyjoyalyjoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Smith House is a good option, but I think it probably more on the pricy end. 

I don't know if you would consider it, but the NGCSU Dining Hall caters and the food is not bad! I am sure that could be a more affordable option. 

They do advertise that they do weddings so I'm sure they could do a rehearsal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SweeteaslassSweeteaslass member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot, y'all! I'll tell my fiance to look into those places. Of course, if anyone else has recommendations, keep 'em comin :D thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You may want to check out Peach Brandy Cottage in Dawsonville.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards