Georgia-Atlanta
Options

In need of vendor suggestions

Hi All:

I'm helping my sis plan her wedding and need help with vendors. Her wedding is Oct 5, 2013 in West Point , GA at Oakhurst Farms. 

She needs a photographer/videographer (prefer a one stop shop) A company that provides both services
Also a florist- I've contacted Leave it Lindsey, because I read she's budget friendly. I'm waiting on a response  My sis floral  budget is around 600-800. 

Thanks, 

Re: In need of vendor suggestions

• Options
    Be cautious of "one stop shops"... you are likely to get sub par quality on at least one of the two services. These places are usually one or the other, and then add services to make more money (even when they arent very good at the secondary service). With individual companies for each you are more likely to get a photographer & videographer that actually specializes in their craft and will put out a more consistant final product. 

Whats the photo & video budget? This might help people give better recomendations. 
  • Options
    Check out Wrennwood Design for Floral Design www.wrennwooddesign.com
  • Options
    I'm glad you're talking to Lindsey! She's EXCELLENT.
    I think that Brody Bearden may do photography and videography. I used him for videography and thought he was great and reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards