Georgia-Atlanta

Atlanta Wedding Planners

Hello ATL Knotties, 

What wedding planners did you choose? I know that I am going to get one, but I'm trying to decide who I should go with. Also are you doing full service, one month or day of?

All suggestions are welcome! 

Re: Atlanta Wedding Planners

• Check out EllyB and Ashley Baber.
    Both are excellent choices! Tell them Kelly Embry sent you :)
  • I chose Monica Jackson with extraordinaire events. She is WONDERFUL!!! I did full service but she has many packages.  She emails me at least 4 times a week and really keeps me and my fiance on top of things.
  • In Response to Atlanta Wedding Planners:
    Hello ATL Knotties,  What wedding planners did you choose? I know that I am going to get one, but I'm trying to decide who I should go with. Also are you doing full service, one month or day of? All suggestions are welcome! 
    Posted by spelhouselove2
    Elegance Reserved Inc are great and communiate with you often. Their prices are great as well, we are using them for our weding next year.  Http://www.elegancereserved.net

Congratulations and good luck with planning! Hope that helps :)
  • We worked with 3 Goats Tall (I know funny name) but they are wonderful to work with!  They do everything based on flat rate instead of a percentage of what you spend which was awesome!  We worked with Lynda and she was fantastic!  She brought a team with her to make sure they could cover every edge of the venue with ease!  Their website is www.3GoatsTall.com
  • Thanks for all the suggestions ladies. I'm looking these up now. Laughing
  • These are great suggestions! Thanks!
  • Which vendors have been reported so we know not to use them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards