Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Reception DJ

Hey ladies, I will be getting married in Warner Robins, GA in March, but I'm currently planning from out of state so I need some reasonably priced DJ recommendations.  

I found DJ Chuck Walls online, so if any of you have used him could you please tell me if you would recommend him?  Thanks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reception DJ

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Premier Wedding Group... and are considering them for photography as well.  

What sold me on their DJ service was I attended a wedding that they hosted and they did a fantastic job.  Everyone had a blast and the DJ "Christopher" had the entire reception dancing.  I was impressed and had to have them after I saw how much energy Christopher brought to the room.  
  • Options
    cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the company "Complete Music" and John Jacob was our DJ.  They were great!  I got a $100 discount from visiting their booth at a bridal show and the DJ was amazing!  OUr dance floor was packed all night!  He does an amazing job of reading the crowd and gaging what to play.  We had lots of compliments.  Another thing that really impressed me was how well the DJ listened to what I wanted.  I'd ask him "can we do teh conga next?" and there it was.  We had a limbo contest, and all other kinds of cool things he set up.  Wonderful!

http://www.cmatlantadj.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies!!  Anybody else have a dj they would recommend?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards