Georgia-Atlanta

delightful bitefull catering?

Does anybody have any experience with them? (they run the devore house and hollycrest hall) I'm going to arrange a tasting when I'm in Atlanta in march, but I'd like some personal experiences with them/their food if possible. We want a caterer that is inexpensive and not too fancy - we can be kind of picky eaters.

Re: delightful bitefull catering?

• thudson7thudson7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was considering them at one time for my wedding venue, however after I met with Kathy ( i believe that was her name) the owner of the catering company, I was not too impressed.  We visited the Devore House, but I really wanted Hollycrest Hall.  She tried to talk us into the Devore House but the venue seemed too small.  I was also upset the day she scheduled to show us the venue was around the same time she was preparing another wedding.  She was kind of rushing to get us in and out of the venue, so she could finish working on someone else's wedding.  That was a dealbreaker for me - big time. I will say their website presentation is really nice with the food.

Hope the food is as good as it looks for you. Good luck.
    image Created by Wedding Favors
  • edited December 2011
    Oh thats too bad, I actually had a very good experience with Kathy when we met with her.
  • AKD102011AKD102011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked the DeVore House for my wedding in October. I've had positive experiences with them so far. We are doing stations so we didn't get to do a tasting before. They are doing one in April. But I read excellent reviews about them. My aunt also attended an event there and said that the food was good.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards