Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Atlanta Photographer

Hi Ladies!

My wedding was yesterday and I just wanted to post a couple of people that helped make it a wonderful day!

First, Alterations by Ms. Mary in Douglasville, GA.  She was very quick and extremely affordable! I just needed my dress shortened and a bustle put in. She had it ready in a couple of days and it was perfect! I had never had anything altered before and was expecting well over $100 and it wasn't anywhere near! I found her through a Yahoo search.  Douglasville isn't all that close to Atl but it might be worth the drive for the quality and price!

Second, Everything Lovely Photography at www.everythinglovelyphoto.com . Michele Mabie is wonderful! She does traditional shots as well as artsy! She is extremely helpful with ideas and she was sooooo willing to work around the weather that was forecasted! She is amazing! Please mention my name if you contact her...would just like her to know I'm getting her name out!

I hope that information is helpful to some of you!
Good luck in your planning!
Sonja

Re: Atlanta Photographer

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reccos!  Do you have any pictures to post?
  • Options
    redhepburnredhepburn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She sent me a couple as a sneak peak. She also has some posted on her Facebook under her name, Michele Mabie.  Our album is under Sonny and Sonja. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have contact information for Ms. Mary? I am getting married in Douglasville and still looking for someone to do my alterations.

Thanks!
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    redhepburnredhepburn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you do a Yahoo search for "alteration by Ms. Mary" you will see her info and can read reviews that others have posted.

Alterations by Ms. Mary

(770) 489-2755

5754 Mountain Park Way
    , Douglasville, GA 30135

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for recs.. I checked out the photographers site and her pics look good and prices are reasonable
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards