Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Hello brides!

Hello Fellow DIY Brides

My name is Erika and I am newly engaged bride and I am so excited to be planning my own wedding. Im a wedding/event planner and I never thought I would see the day where I am planning my own wedding!!

I meet Jordan about five months ago, we had a long distance relationship but our connection was strong and we made sure every night we talked. I have twins from a previous relationship and I love them to death and I love Jordan more for loving them. We are planning on having more kids and want to be married and working on our family by next year.

I am a big/huge DIY person and ever since I got engaged I love thinking of little unqiue things to make for our wedding day. I would love to chat with you ladies on your ideas and how you budget things in.
Erika Swift Soon to be Mrs. Cowgill

Re: Hello brides!

• Options
    Congratulations on your engagement! I noticed it says you are in Colorado. Are you planning a destination wedding here in the A? All the ladies here are great and quick to help with any wedding or non-wedding related issues. :)
  • Options
    Congratulations on finding love. I pray God blesses your marriage with peace and joy all the days of your lives. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards