Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Vendor Review

Hi!  I got married in Chattanooga this past weekend, but used some vendors that serve or are from the Atlanta area.  Just wanted to give my review:
Band: Class Act Band- A+
They played a wide range of music.  Incredible voices.  Also played the ceremony music and learned the music for both the processional, candle lighting, and as guests left.  They gave a long list of songs they knew and said to mark what I liked and write in anything I wanted played that wasn't on the list.  They learned a ton of new songs and played just about everything I marked.  So many guests were asking about them.  Highly recommend.

Wedding Planner: A DIY Affair Weddings and Events-Shaun Cox-A++++
Quite possibly the best you could hire.  very affordable.  We had an interfaith ceremony and she learned all about the different traditions of each faith before she even met with me for the first time.  Very responsive.  Very calm.  Very positive.  I wanted to DIY my entire wedding, but I did not realize just how much I needed her until I saw how hard she worked at the rehearsal and wedding day.  You will not be disappointed!

Caterer: Oakwood Cafe-A+
We used the Dalton location, but they have a location in Forest Park that serves the Atlanta area.  If the food and service and price is the same, I would highly recommend. Very affordable and amazing food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards