Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Stuck on Bridemaids gift?

Hello ladies, Im glad you guys are here to help I swear I wont know what to do without everyone help. So I need help again. So I have 6 bridemaids, but they are all my maid of honors. Anyhow I wanna do something different for each bridemaids by their hobby. I want to know what should i get for each one:

one bridemaid like to travel
two bridemaids like to eat out
one bridemaids like getting her hair n nails done
two bridemaids like to shop

I have already got alot of spa stuff for that bridemaids who like to get pamper, but I need help with everyone else. My limit is 30 for each bridemaids.Any suggestions?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Stuck on Bridemaids gift?

• Options
    cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    one bridemaid like to travel-get her a cute cosmetic bag

two bridemaids like to eat out-make them little "night out" boxes with maybe a movie pass for a blockbuster movie or to the local theater, a bag of popcorn, a gift card to there favorite restaurant, etc. 

one bridemaids like getting her hair n nails done-give her a "coupon" to have a girls day for you guys to do mani/pedis together

two bridemaids like to shop-get her a cute little purse...my cousin was a reader and loves to shop and goes to UGA, so, i got her this awesome bag from etsy with her name embroidered on it:

• Options
    ShofShof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are cute ideas!

The Traveler- You could find inexpensive suitcases or makeup bags at Garden Ridge and get her name embroidered.

The Shoppers- coupon organizers with their initials embroidered in it.  Or a wallet with their names. Or recyclable bags embroidered

The Out-to-Eaters- Purse hangers. Women use them in restaurants to hang their purse from the table

I like embroidered stuff. Maybe becasue I don't have anything embroidered!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards