Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Linens

Im having a pretty large wedding and there will be 300 people. Basically the room has 30 table with 10 people at each table. One company quoted me around $700 for table linens. To me that seems to be a lot. Am I right?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Linens

• Options
    edited December 2011
    im sure you caterer could add them on. Mine included them in the price!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That price is from the caterer :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to look into purchasing your own. It really shouldn't cost more than $450 for those linens. Check linentablecloth.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should check with Cover ups.  They have good rates and the owner Cindy is really nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like ur caterer is trying to nickel and dime you and i would be weary they will come back at the last minute and add on ridiculous charges
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look for linen rental places in your area.  $700 is rather steep for basic linens.  Ours charges $8 per table for table cloths, $4 extra per overlay.  He doesn't charge for napkins, etc. since it's included but does charge a $1.50 pp cleanup fee.  So you're looking at $12 per table for cloth and colored overlay.  We have 8 people per table and 13 tables so....$156 total for linens (or $104 for linens without overlays.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards